Snickelfritz

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is new

I am a first time blogger~ all be it i have scrap booked my whole life.  I have always enjoyed sharing my life with others.. some may think it bragging, others may be interested.  regardless, blogging allows one to just talk to their hearts content.  so how to start.. there have been so many exciting events before this blog was started, that it would be neat to catch you all up on how we got to where we are, and where we plan to go, but probably the best thing would just be to write what comes to mind.  


i have been shook down to my core, 
the freedom we perceive is no more.  
we are not living in progressive times, 
there are still people out there with small minds.
i will try to look at this with an open eye,
unlike the idiots that make me want to cry.
forget the assholes, forget the bigots, 
this is my land, i will not be made to fidget
i will live and let live, so please mr. bigot, git over yurself and and let us live too without fear of your insecurities beating us down.
ok now to the bath to get the colour back in my hair.  more later.





No comments:

Post a Comment