Snickelfritz

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

aw Dexter

Started watching Dexter today after a long hiatus, and it was nice to get back in the swing of the show.  I never knew how much I missed showtime and HBO...... a throwback to some of my favs 1) Queer as Folk!!!!!!  2) Six Feet Under  3) SATC!!!!

anyways... I was really into the show when i noticed my little one had woken up from a nap and was watching along with us.. I immediatley whipped her up and found something else to do, totally missing the last half of the show.  In days past i would have been pissed that i missed my showwwwwww.... but now.. there are just more important things in life.  ( and for anyone who thinks i am a weirdo  ( not for watching dexter, but for thinking my 6 month old could possibly understand what is happening on a stupid tv show), i didn't want to risk it.. Dexter has some horrifying images that are not for the faint of heart or those with tender little innocent eyes..

not yet my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment