Snickelfritz

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

super powers

ok sooo my family is weird... my father and brother can stop the ticking hands of a watch just by simply wearing them on their wrists.  I can turn street lights off with my energy when i walk under or near them.. and just today i noticed that my daughter has super powers toooo.... during a wailing session, she changed the car radio from aux to fm to am... round and round as if we were in the bermuda triangle...

i have always thought these were kind of odd powers to have, and have been told by an aura photographer that i need to harness my energy.   wow if i only knew how! maybe then i could put the power to some good instead of pointlessly creating a dark pathway when walking in the twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment